Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebastianfaust
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

intervalmatch on client works, but not as a task?

hi all,

I have a strange problem, at least it seems strange to me.

However, if i run this script on my client it runs through perfect:

FST_DATEI_FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_PROGR1:
load
Text(FGNR7) as FGNR7_FST_DATEI_PROGR,
Text(FGNR17) as FGNR17_FST_DATEI_PROGR,
timestamp(DIAG_DATETIME) as DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR,
time(DIAG_DATETIME - (10/86400)) as DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_UG,
time(DIAG_DATETIME + (10/86400)) as DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_OG,
timestamp(ERRTIME) as ERRTIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR,
Year(ERRTIME)& '-' &num(Month(ERRTIME),00) as ERRTIME_JAHR_MONAT_FST_DATEI_PROGR,
DATEINAME as DATEINAME_FST_DATEI_PROGR,
1 as ZAEHL_PROGR_ABG_FST_DATEI_PROGR
from
$(vPfad)FST_DATEI_PROGR.qvd (qvd)
where exists (FGNR17_DIM_FAHRZEUG, FGNR17)
;

FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_PROGR:
load
Text(FGNR7_FZA) as FGNR7_FST_DATEI_PROGR,
Text(FGNR17_FZA) as FGNR17_FST_DATEI_PROGR,
Time(Frac(timestamp(REFERENZ_DT))) as REFERENZ_DT_FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_TYP_PROGR_ABG,
num(EVENT_ID_EVENT) as EVENT_ID_FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_TYP_PROGR_ABG,
num(EVENT_ID_PROGR) as EVENT_ID_FZH_EV_PROGRAMMIERUNG_ABG,
STATUS as STATUS_FZH_EV_PROGRAMMIERUNG_ABG,
if (isnull(EVENT_ID_EVENT),0,1) as ZAEHL_PROGR_ABG_FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_TYP_PROGR_ABG_TEMP,
if (isnull(EVENT_ID_PROGR),0,1) as ZAEHL_PROGR_ABG_FZH_EV_PROGRAMMIERUNG_ABG_TEMP,
timestamp#(mid(timestamp(INSERT_DATE_FZA,'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss'),1,16),'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm') as INSERT_DATE_FZH_EV_PROGRAMMIERUNG_ABG
from
$(vPfad)FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_PROGR.qvd (qvd)
;

inner join INTERVALMATCH (REFERENZ_DT_FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_TYP_PROGR_ABG, FGNR17_FST_DATEI_PROGR)
load DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_UG, DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_OG, FGNR7_FST_DATEI_PROGR, FGNR17_FST_DATEI_PROGR resident FST_DATEI_FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_PROGR1;

if I create a task i get the following error:

inner join INTERVALMATCH (REFERENZ_DT_FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_TYP_PROGR_ABG, FGNR17_FST_DATEI_PROGR)
 load DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_UG, DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_OG, FGNR7_FST_DATEI_PROGR, FGNR17_FST_DATEI_PROGR resident FST_DATEI_FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_PROGR1

4 fields found: DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_UG, DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_OG, FGNR7_FST_DATEI_PROGR, FGNR17_FST_DATEI_PROGR,
 Error: Interval Fields List not matching number of fields.

am I overseeing any obvious?

thanks!

Labels (1)
3 Replies
FakeJupiter
Creator
Creator

I don't have a reply to this, I'm just looking for a solution or explanation for this error too:

Interval Fields List not matching number of fields.

What is that? This suddenly started appearing in a QV document I'm running every month, made no changes whatsoever. I even added floor() functions to interval and matching field dates, so that there are no format integrity issues.

marcus_sommer

I couldn't provide an answer only some hints. Within the help to the intervalmatch are remarks regarding the included data - of course the interval-fields must be numeric but also that there could be unexpected results if there are NULL's which should be checked/replaced in beforehand.

Therefore I suggest to make a quick test with a smaller subset of the data - with any where-conditions which surely excludes possible NULL's and if this worked to extend the dataset to find the causing records (maybe there is an issue with the data-quality) and/or to implement logics to replace the NULL's with real values.

Beside this you could consider to replace the inbuilt intervalmatch-feature with an internal while-loop like:

load [from]+ iterno() - 1 as Date, * from Source
while [from] + iterno() - 1 <= to;

which is my preferred approach for such tasks.

- Marcus

andykrst
Contributor III
Contributor III

u need to put , key field in intervalmatch to the list of loaded field.

and only load interval start- end field and key field needed in load statement after intervalmatch.

exam :

load DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_UG,

DIAG_DATETIME_FST_DATEI_PROGR_OG,

FGNR7_FST_DATEI_PROGR

resident FST_DATEI_FZH_SERVICEFALL_EVENT_PROGR1