Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

invoice form

is any way to generate invoice form ...all datas in excel ...i know its possible in crystal report..but i want in qlikview... pls find attachment below

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

That will depend on your requirements. Go to the Reports menu, add a new one and make some tests with the different objects you already have, but you will likely have to duplicate them, and leave one as they are to be displayed on screen, and modify the other to fit in the report (smaller fonts, different colors, etc).

Regards.

Miguel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

There's no simple way to get this since QlikView does export to excel but object by object, and the whole object, not a part of it. You can create a report and a hidden sheet with all the required objects and properly formatted to fit perfectly in the paper, and print it in PDF or in paper.

You can create a macro as well, so you have a template and paste in Excel cells the contents from different dimensions or expressions.

Hope that gives you an idea.

Miguel

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

where to fit ...which object i want to chooose for example like tablebox or pivot table

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

That will depend on your requirements. Go to the Reports menu, add a new one and make some tests with the different objects you already have, but you will likely have to duplicate them, and leave one as they are to be displayed on screen, and modify the other to fit in the report (smaller fonts, different colors, etc).

Regards.

Miguel