Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manozpph
Creator
Creator

joining more than 1 table

Employee Table(EmpID,EmpName,DeptID)

Customer Table(CustID,CustomerName,CustAddress,CustPhone,City)

Orders Header Table(OrdID,CustId,OrdDate,Total Sales,Total Quantity)

Time Table(Date,Month,Year,Quarter)

OrderDetailsTable(OrderId,CustId,OrderDate,ProductId,EmpId,LineNo,LineQuantity,LineAmount,InvoiceDate)

Product Table(ProductId,ProductName,CategoryName)

Questions:

1. 1.I want by customer name,customer city and invoice year, i want line quantity,line amount where custId=5,10,15-------

1. I want by customer name,customer city and invoice year, i want Total Sales and total Quantity.

1. 3.I want by Product Name by Category Name by Invoice Month,by Invoice Year I want Line Quantity and Line Amount when Line Amount >=$500

1. I want by Product Name by Category Name by Order Month by Order Year I want Line Quantity and Line Amount whereTotal Amount >=$500 and Last current 3 Years.

I Have a Question here how to join invoice year using time table and order Details Table....?

Guys Can you help me finding above 4 questions....

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Monohara,

QlikView associates tables using columns of the same name. To force the association simple rename the column. In your case

LOAD

Date as InvoiceDate,

Month,

Year,

Quarter

from TimeTable;

Use <CTRL T> to see the resulting Table structure.

As you've got more than one date (InvoiceDate and OrderDate) you'll need to setup corresponding date dimensions - there's lots of examples of this on community - e.g. Creating A Master Calendar