Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

line (colouring) + background color

Hi,

I am using Qlik Sense and we have a few visualization issues. I realise these might be basic questions, but I am unable to find the solution on the forums/other support.

- First, in a KPI chart the background color is white, how do we adjust this?

- Second, how do I manually adjust line colouring? I can select a 12 or 100 color scheme, but I want to manually adjust because the colours that have been selected automatically are quite similar.

- Third, between charts we would like to have lines, as a sort of divider. Is that possible?

Any reply is much appreciated!

Best regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks everyone for replying.

I have managed to solve the colored lines with the following article, but then applied to a line chart.

Qlik Sense: How to set custom colors by measure in a bar chart

View solution in original post

5 Replies
uroboros
Creator
Creator

Hi Ulrich, to give some answers:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/September2018/Subsystems/Extensions/Content/Sense_Extens...

Go to these link, please. All that you need it's build you own theme for Qlik sense.

regards!

-M

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I am a bit lost as to what to do with that information. Where would I change the code? Would that be in the individual graph data or in some part of the master code?

Thanks a lot for helping a newbie out !

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hi Rianne,

- First, in a KPI chart the background color is white, how do we adjust this?

I didn't see any KPI Chart in Qliksense. I believe, You are asking related KPI Object. From that You can't change BG color for that as it is limitation with Native objects. I can suggest you to go Widgets / If you are talking about Extension, For that you need to work around in CSS files

- Second, how do I manually adjust line colouring? I can select a 12 or 100 color scheme, but I want to manually adjust because the colours that have been selected automatically are quite similar.

For that, You need to use Master Item or Measure expression for color

- Third, between charts we would like to have lines, as a sort of divider. Is that possible?

No, But For a while, You can make using ASCII Keywords for that.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Anil.

Regarding point 2, I fiddled around with that a bit writing formulas as =blue(sum(expr)) but that doesn't work. How would the formula go?

Point 3, what would be the ascii code to use? And where would we put it?

As always, thanks a lot for your insight!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks everyone for replying.

I have managed to solve the colored lines with the following article, but then applied to a line chart.

Qlik Sense: How to set custom colors by measure in a bar chart