Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

linegraph(trend line for 6 months rolling data) in straight table

Hi,

i need  to display line graph in a straight table.in straight table i have 3 expreesions(a,b,c) and a dimesion. i should calculate the average of 3 expressions and should display that average in line graph in straight table.i had a filter on month which is set to maximum date on open of .qvw application.the line chart have to display the trend line for month selected plus prior five months data for average of the a,b,c.can any aone how can i achieve it

regards

Kate.

1 Reply
richard_pearce6
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

If you have a look at this example.

Here I've loaded all the data into one table, I expect you will use a calendar, so you have to tweak the code/expressions to fit. Perhaps use an index field which counts up each month from the beginning of your time so you don't have to worry about the change from 12 to 1 each year.

With Month 15 selected (as in your example) the expression will show averages (just for A) for each month from the max to Max-6, this can been seen in the right hand chart.

The main chart shows sums by region (for the selection of month 15). The mini chart uses month as its dimension with the same set analysis in the right hand chart which limits its output.

Let me know if you need anything further