Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II

month based

Hi all,

I have month column , and 2 additional columns Value 1 and value 2

Jan                     Feb                   Mar                   so on,,,,, Dec

Value 1 Value 2   Value 1 Value 2    Value 1 Value 2

200         132        220       125        125       265  

My requirement as below

If it is January then Value 1  of January + Value 2 for the rest of months until december(Feb+Mar+Apr+ .,...Dec)

If it is Febrauray then Value 1  of January and Februalry + Value 2 of Mar +apr + may +.......Dec

If it  is March then Value 1 of (Jan+Feb+Mar) + Value 2 of ( Apr+ May + Jun +..... Dec)

5 Replies
raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

any suggestions? here

br

raadi

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to provide a Excel based sample with more data points and the expected output here?

raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi sunny,

the sample file looks like this.. i already found a solution but interested to know what are the other ways...

sunny_talwar

This sample looks slightly different then what you asked above. I don't see Feb, Mar....? What is the expected output for the sample you have provided?

raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi sunny

already this data is loaded.. into QVD. From there on I need the solution similiar as below

Value  1 and value 2 corresponds to the Estimate and definite

an                     Feb                   Mar                   so on,,,,, Dec

Value 1 Value 2   Value 1 Value 2    Value 1 Value 2

200         132        220       125        125       265 

My requirement as below

If it is January then Value 1  of January + Value 2 for the rest of months until december(Feb+Mar+Apr+ .,...Dec)

If it is Febrauray then Value 1  of January and Februalry + Value 2 of Mar +apr + may +.......Dec

If it  is March then Value 1 of (Jan+Feb+Mar) + Value 2 of ( Apr+ May + Jun +..... Dec)