Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swiftfahad
Contributor III
Contributor III

multiple where clause in expression

hi gurs!!

1) I am taking to_date from user through calendar and storing in variable V_todate

2) I have invoice id that send to customer against which customer made payments. (Invoice_id,invoice_date)

3) payments are made through vouchers. (voucher_id, voucher_date)

i am showing the sum of customer payments made against invoice through expression

=sum(aggr(alt(sum({&<voucher_date={"<=$(v_todate)"}>}received_amt),0),cust_id,inv_id)

this working fine for me shows all the receivce amount against voucher received before to_date.

in some scenario customer pay in advance so voucher date become less then invoice date.

so i wana skip such invoice where voucher date are smaller then invoice date in the above expression.

i am trying

=sum(aggr(alt(sum({&<voucher_date={"<=$(v_todate)"},Voucher_date>invoice_date>}received_amt),0),cust_id,inv_id)

giving error......

plz help how to incorporate two checks voucher_date < invoice_date and voucher date<=v_todate

2 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

I think you also need to add the condition in Aggr as well to work the expression properly

=sum({<voucher_date={"=voucher_date>invoice_date"},voucher_date={"<=$(v_todate)"}>}aggr(alt(sum({<voucher_date={"=voucher_date>invoice_date"},voucher_date={"<=$(v_todate)"}>}received_amt),0),cust_id,inv_id)

mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III

=sum(aggr(alt(sum({&<voucher_date={"<=$(v_todate)"},voucher_date={"<invoice_date"}>}received_amt),0),cust_id,inv_id)