Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbv
Contributor
Contributor

'or' selector in set analysis

I'm trying to create a set analysis to look at patients that meet at least one of 2 criteria: Acuity = 1 or Disposition = PICU. I would like it to sum the patients seen that meet either 1 or both of those criteria.

I have the below set analysis but know it's looking for patients that meet both - how do I adjust this so that it does an OR not an AND?Is there something other than a set analysis I should use?

count({<
[Acuity]={1},
[Disposition]={'PICU'}>}
[Patient Seen])

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Taoufiq_Zarra

@cbv  like ?

count({<[Acuity]={1}>+<[Disposition]={'PICU'}>} [Patient Seen])
Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

@cbv  like ?

count({<[Acuity]={1}>+<[Disposition]={'PICU'}>} [Patient Seen])
Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
cbv
Contributor
Contributor
Author

perfect, thanks so much!

cbv
Contributor
Contributor
Author

As a follow-up, is there a way to create a selector for this without editing the script (I don't' have access). So I could ideally select this and it would add a condition to the current selections to pull any patient with an acuity of 1 or disposition of PICU? Trying to build out a table to show patient level detail of anyone meeting these criteria.