Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luffy1994
Contributor II
Contributor II

preserve state of cyclic group after reopen qlikview

HI,

i want to know how we can preserver the state of cyclic group after reopen of the application

for e.g. i have an chart with a cyclic group with 3 columns in the cyclicgroup. the columns are Col1,Col2, Col3 in the same order inside the cyclic group i.e. the first filed in cyclic group is Col1,.. and so on...

what happing now is when i select Col2 from cyclic group, the chart show as per the COl2 but when i close the document and reopen the chart reverts back to Col1.

is there any way where i can preserve the state of cyclic group after reopening the app??? i.e when i reopen the app the cyclic group should be in the same state(Col2)...

Thanks in advance

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

By using the AJAX-client it should work. Within the AccessPoint click on the small link by an application "show details" and then on remove last document state and then opening the app again.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

By enabling session recovery within the qmc the chosen dimension from a cycling group should be restored as well as all selections and many (not all) of the layout-settings.

- Marcus

Luffy1994
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

HI @marcus_sommer 
the session recovery within the qmc is already enabled but still the issue is the same...

marcus_sommer

By using the AJAX-client it should work. Within the AccessPoint click on the small link by an application "show details" and then on remove last document state and then opening the app again.

- Marcus