Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryanwangf
Partner - Contributor III

qlikview-barchart

Hello,guys:

I wanna do this kind of bar chart with qlikview, maybe i have to do two bar charts, but how can i finish the left one,the axes is on the right,so do you guys have any ideas?

BTY, there are two KPIs and a dimension.

Thanks

ryantest.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

vishsaggi

Continuation should be. As i understand, User want to see the values in +Ve values

1) so you need to arrange the format from Number tab of each expression is Integer --->            #,##0; #,##0

2) Same as Sales Person

3) Sort Tab -- Y-Value --> Ascending

4) From Axis Tab - Each expression width should be o Pixel

Good Luck

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hello,

If your dimension is coming from One table. Then it's easy. (PFA for ref)

If your dimension coming from two tables then it takes bit risk. That time we need to create two charts and then merge those two graphs.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable

Use horizontal bar charts and add expressions might achieve this, but i have never tried to make a symmetric before.

ryanwangf
Author

Yes,Anil,the dimension is from one table.I wanna create two charts then merge those two grahs,but i don't know how to create the left chart,because the axes is on the right.so, do you have any idea? Thanks

ryanwangf
Author

Thanks, I know i can't finish it with one chart,so i wannt create two charts and then merge them,and the right one is easy to create, but i don't know how to create the left one,you know the axes is on the right.Do you have any idea about the left one chart. Thanks!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please share me your sample App with Dimensions and Expressions

OR

Send me raw data with the Used dimensions and Calc Dimensions

ryanwangf
Author

Hello Anil:

I just made a demo, and i wanna finish the printscreen result,but i don't know how to do it.

Just check the attachment.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

王传峰 | Ryan Wang

M. 13718050927

ryan.wang@analyticservice.net

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like this,

Like this.PNGLike this.PNG

ryanwangf
Author

Yes, Anil,that's great.Can you tell me how can I create chart like this

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try This..

You have only one chart, But why this file showing 27MB.

Anyway, Check these options, Please?

- ANIL