Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

"DrillDown" dimension - how to optimize the screen-space-usage?

Hi,

I don't use Drilldown Groups such as QlikView offers them to preserve the possibility of the user selecting more than one Dimension_point and still "Drilling down" into the next Dimension. So what I usually do is implement several dimensions with a condition the likes of >> GetselectedCount([dimension1] >0 <<

Now I face the following issue: I already have one Dimension >> month << and, below that, one Dimension >> week << - below that I would logically like to implement the Dimension >> day << and possibly >> hour << to be able to recognize daily or weekly peeks.

=> The question is rather one of formatting: For the Dimension >> day <<, I'd like to have the date formatted >> dd.mm.yy << AND the weekday, so that the user can see if there is a Peak, say, every Wednesday ... but that is going to be a bit cramped.I'll have to make the actual plot_area inside my Chart relatively small so that this Dimension will fit snugly underneath it and be legible.

Can you think of another way I might be able to solve that?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

0 Replies