Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

"Presentation" effect - sheets switching dynamically

Hi,

there is the requirement from our management to set the QlikView_apps to switch sheets dynamically like a presentation - for 1min, sheet_1, then the next for 1min and so on.

That in itself is no problem - I can set a condition for the visibility of every sheet based on the evaluation of the Now() function.

<=> What can the users (or I) do when, for a specific meeting, they need just a few of the KPIs involved and want to stop the switching and remain on one chart for a while?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have a button to set a variable for turning on / off the switching and use that in your condition for visibility to stop the switching.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Check this application.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have a button to set a variable for turning on / off the switching and use that in your condition for visibility to stop the switching.

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi Bill,

yes, I guess that's how I could do it.

The whole thing is still - well, an unfinished idea by our management - we are going to discuss this tomorrow, I have my doubts about whether that is really sensible ... but I'm going to try it out.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hmm

..that doesn't seem to be quite the right way.

Adding that visibility_condition, the sheets are visible (available) or they are not - but they don't yet flip through automatically.

I'll rather try putting it all into the variable - in the document_settings, I can define an action to be triggered when that variable is 1 to activate this or that sheet, depending on Minute(Now()). I just have to try if that also works in the browser_view.