Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

set analysis with slider calendars

Hi

I am a new qlikview user and need some set analysis help when using slider calendars.

Basically I am trying to sum the number of accounts where the TSPSTATUS = Active,Pending,Inactive. But I am using a slider calendar where you can select from and to dates. Currently it keeps summing all the accounts and not narrowing it down to the dates selected.

=sum({<TSPCalendar.Date={">=$(From)< =$(To)"}>} {<TSPSTATUS = {Active,Pending,Inactive}>}ACCOUNTCOUNT)

Please can anyone help!

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You may want to try adding the date() function to the $(From) and $(To), i.e. $(=date(From)).
Remember that you are creating a search string to compare against, so you can try to test this on the listbox for the date field to see if you get any results. The other way I have seen this is if the From and To fields are actually timestamps, then the search can get a little tricky. You can set the format for the fields in Document Properties ... Number. Find the fields in the list and change the format to Date and make sure Survive Reload is checked.
-Phil