Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s_achraphe
Contributor III
Contributor III

[straight table] - Shoing only values that are greater than X

Hello,

I'm struggling about getting somùething simple but I can't figure it out

Let say I have 1 dimension

1 Expression that calculate the amount for Day 1

1 Expression that calculate the amount for Day 2

And the difference between the amounts (Column(1) - Column(2))

I need  to  show only the lines where the Difference is greater than

Example : X = 50

I need to show only the first row

ADAY 1DAY 2DELTA
B1005050
C1009010

Thank you very much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this way as dimension to work out and suppress null value.

=Aggr(If(SUM({< day = {'22/12/2020'}>}amount)-SUM({< day = {'21/12/2020'}>}amount)>=50, dim), dim)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can't you simplify like this?

If( (Column(1) - Column(2))>=50,  (Column(1) - Column(2)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
s_achraphe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Anil,

Well if I add this as an expression it will still show all the line but with an empty value for those where the condition is not fullfilled

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What you want to fill the values where it is null? Please change accordingly as per your needs from red part.

If( (Column(1) - Column(2))>=50,  (Column(1) - Column(2)), 'Null')

s_achraphe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No actually I want just the line that fullfill the condition of Column(1) - Column(2) > X

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you able to share sample and explain the issue. It will be easy to demonstrate the issue

s_achraphe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes here it is

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this way as dimension to work out and suppress null value.

=Aggr(If(SUM({< day = {'22/12/2020'}>}amount)-SUM({< day = {'21/12/2020'}>}amount)>=50, dim), dim)

s_achraphe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

Many thanks it's working very well 🙂