Contributor III
Contributor III

[straight table] - Shoing only values that are greater than X

Hello,

I'm struggling about getting somùething simple but I can't figure it out

Let say I have 1 dimension

1 Expression that calculate the amount for Day 1

1 Expression that calculate the amount for Day 2

And the difference between the amounts (Column(1) - Column(2))

I need  to  show only the lines where the Difference is greater than

Example : X = 50

I need to show only the first row

ADAY 1DAY 2DELTA
B1005050
C1009010

Thank you very much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this way as dimension to work out and suppress null value.

=Aggr(If(SUM({< day = {'22/12/2020'}>}amount)-SUM({< day = {'21/12/2020'}>}amount)>=50, dim), dim)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can't you simplify like this?

If( (Column(1) - Column(2))>=50,  (Column(1) - Column(2)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
s_achraphe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Anil,

Well if I add this as an expression it will still show all the line but with an empty value for those where the condition is not fullfilled

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What you want to fill the values where it is null? Please change accordingly as per your needs from red part.

If( (Column(1) - Column(2))>=50,  (Column(1) - Column(2)), 'Null')

s_achraphe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No actually I want just the line that fullfill the condition of Column(1) - Column(2) > X

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you able to share sample and explain the issue. It will be easy to demonstrate the issue

s_achraphe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes here it is

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this way as dimension to work out and suppress null value.

=Aggr(If(SUM({< day = {'22/12/2020'}>}amount)-SUM({< day = {'21/12/2020'}>}amount)>=50, dim), dim)

s_achraphe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

Many thanks it's working very well 🙂