Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

% sum of Total Expression

Hello again,

What i have:

Dimension is(or should be) variable, employee Nr. The table has 3 Expressions(sum amount, % GP,..) Also i have this expression that gives me an headake:

sum({<[Know How]={1}>} LINEAMOUNT)/sum(TOTAL {<[Know How]={1}>} LINEAMOUNT)

It gives me the % part of sales amount of the Total sum. Its nice and the right formula when i do not select(filter one employee).

Example(with all employees, what i have):

employee     % in total sum

2                    2,58%

3                    1,45%

Example(with one employees, what i have):

2                    100%

What i want/need:

I need the formula(if it is possible), when i select one employee that the % part of total sum does not change.

Example(with one employees, what i want/need):

2                    2,58%

Thank you ver much for your time.

Greetings,

Kristian

10 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Try:

sum({<[Know How]={1}>} LINEAMOUNT)/sum(TOTAL {<[Know How]={1},Employee=>} LINEAMOUNT)

Hope this helps,

Jason

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much.

May i ask you just one more thing:

same Goal, i want that this Expression not to change, even if i filter.

sum(aggr(if(rank(sum({$<Datum_fakture = {"<=$(vDatum)>$(=AddYears(vDatum,-1))"}>} LINEAMOUNT),4)<=10,sum({$<Datum_fakture = {"<=$(vDatum)>$(=AddYears(vDatum,-1))"}>} LINEAMOUNT)),IDENT,KOM))

This Expr gives me the sum amount of our top 10 employees. The dimension is IDENT.

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Try:

(you may not need both additions)

sum(aggr(if(rank(sum({$<IDENT=,Datum_fakture = {"<=$(vDatum)>$(=AddYears(vDatum,-1))"}>} LINEAMOUNT),4)<=10,sum({$<IDENT=,Datum_fakture = {"<=$(vDatum)>$(=AddYears(vDatum,-1))"}>} LINEAMOUNT)),IDENT,KOM))

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately, no. The number Top 10 salesman still changes and doesnt stay.

I have this table:

Ident - turnover last 12 m - turnover past 12 m - grow - Top 10 salesman(turnover last 12 m)

When i filter a salesman i want the table to adjust(it does) the first 4 coloumns but the Top 10 should be filled with the sale amount of the 10 best KOM(salesman).

It realy kills me -.-

Also after controlling, the first formula was also not right. Unfortunately it changes to....

if someone could help it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Kristian

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Please post your app.

Not applicable
Author

Here it is

Not applicable
Author

Put your set analysis before the total

sum({1<[Know How]={1}>} LINEAMOUNT)/sum({1<[Know How]={1}>}TOTAL LINEAMOUNT)

??

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, now the column is fixed. - Know How sheet

But pls tell me, where do i put now my if Wildmatch criteria? Its important to have it because the numbers will not be rifht without it.

Any idea how to fix the Top 10 KOM column?

Not applicable
Author

After testing again i encounter one problem(again):

The formula you gave me does freeze the columns but Udio ukupno should be variable.

What i mean:

The column "UDIO UKUPNO" shows the % part of all sales by this one salesman. All sales(sum Lineamount) is made in 4 years. Your Definition dont change the % at all and takes from 2009 till today without possibilty to change the year

I need:

- to filter by salesman so the % part of "Udio Ukupno" freezes so i can compare his part in the whole sum

- Udio ukupno should be variable, means i want to choose the year from which i want the Lineamount

Sry for the inconvenience but at this point i dont find a solution by myself.

Thank you.

Kristian