Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saichawan
Contributor III
Contributor III

values not suming up

I have two data sets,for the first data set all values have been captured and accordingly the data is getting plotted. But when i'm loading the second data set. values are not summing up. 

if i'm using a filter then all the values for that column are getting captured and when plotting a graph by suming same column used for filter is coming up to zero.

attached screenshot FYI. intial buy is the column name

15 Replies
saichawan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sales tab, ros text object

sunny_talwar

What number are you expect to see for Current Year and last Year in this text box? based on your selections?

saichawan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

if i select last year, then it shoould be retail quanity /52(number of weeks in a year). if i select current year from period filter, suppose current month is jan then calculation be like retail quantity/4(number of weeks in jan month) if current month is aug then calculation should be retail quanity/36(number weeks till august)  and if the current month is oct then calculation be like retail quantity/40(number of weeks till oct) .

saichawan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

any help on this ??

saichawan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

waiting for your help

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@sunny_talwar Just flagging this for Sunny, it can get difficult to keep track of everything, but this should do the trick hopefully, so he can have a last look.  You can use the Accept as Solution button on the one post that got you the first part fixed, and once you get the latter, you can mark that one as well, I would not mark any until you have a complete answer though, reason I did not do the first one for you.

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.