Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
master_student
Creator III
Creator III

variation until today

Hello Guys,

In the graph bellow, I am comaring the recharge amount 2016 Vs 2017 and I am calculating the variation 2017 par rapport 2016

value 2017 - value 2016  / value 2016 *100 , the problem is whene the selected month is  october , the variation is false because the rest of value of october 2017 are not yet available. so i need to display the variation to be until today whene the month is october, any idea ?

Capture.PNG

the variation expression :

=num((num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date]))}>} recharge_amount),'# ##0')- num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date])-1)}>} recharge_amount),'# ##0')) / num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date])-1)}>} recharge_amount),'# ##0') *100,'# ## ')

Thank you so much

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This?

If(GetFieldSelections(MonthField) = 'October',

num((num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={'$(=Today())'}>} recharge_amount),'# ##0')- num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={'$(=AddYears(Today(),-1))'}>} recharge_amount),'# ##0')) / num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={'$(=AddYears(Today(),-1))'}>} recharge_amount),'# ##0') *100,'# ## '),

num((num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date]))}>} recharge_amount),'# ##0')- num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date])-1)}>} recharge_amount),'# ##0')) / num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date])-1)}>} recharge_amount),'# ##0') *100,'# ## '))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

You can use set analysis to restrict your chart to show up until today...what is your date field called here? and what is it's format?

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

sunny

my date dimension is : Date(SetDateYear([Calendar date], Year(Today())), 'DD/MM')