Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Concatenate Problem

I am facing a problem,

Please refer to the attached file for the script.

The issue is

The loop is working fine , but for table Open_Closed_backlog its not being concatenated,

all the variables are being assigned successfuly, the log is generated correctly without any error.

But the backlog at front end is not calculated as it should be .

Only the backlog is shown which is created for the first occurance of the loop,

all other occurance is missed.

Please help me , if I have done any mistake...

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

check your table structure and try to eliminate circular references if any. Can you share qvw file for further analysis.

sushil353
Master II
Master II

Hi Nitin,

Debug your script using steps.. .

then you will be able to see how your script is working and what are the variable values at each loop...

HTH,

Sushil

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'm not sure of your exact problem, but I would say that it is incorrect to have a table label following a CONCATENATE.

Concatenate(Open_Closed_backlog)

Open_Closed_backlog:

Load Month_name, ASSIGNED_GROUP,

-Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

PFA the qvw and qvd required for its input,

As per output, backlog should have been generated for all Assured name, while its generating for only 1

Kindly look into the issue.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

That's quite the complex if() statement you have to calculate the backlog field. It appears you are falling through and assigning null() at the end for those rows.

I don't see the problem right off, but I'd suggest breaking that if() down into pieces as sushil kumar suggested.

-Rob