Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denwo2010
Creator
Creator

Current Selections dissappearing

Hi,  There is a Document on AccessPoint, once this opens it will open the first sheet with three fields selected which the user will see within the "Current Selections" box. At any random time of the day the same document when opened will no longer be showing the selected 3 fields in the Current Selection box and not sure why this is happening? The sheet does have Triggers on there for the "OnActivateSheet" which will select the same 3 fields but this should not matter if the sheet is going to open on this sheet anyway?   To fix this at the moment, I am having to open the Document go to the next sheet then back to the first sheet to Activate the Trigger then saving the Document agin.  Any ideas why this is happening?  Thanks

3 Replies
Not applicable

Try putting a trigger on the document instead of the sheet...

denwo2010
Creator
Creator
Author

If I put it on the Document won't that put these same selections on the other sheets? I have multiple sheets and each sheets have different "OnActivateSheet" Triggers.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

OnActivateSheet triggers are not reliable in the ajax client. Perhaps you can use bookmarks instead. See this discussion and this discussion.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand