Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data should not filter on date field

Hi,

Below is my expression

=Count({1<U_Available_Status={"Not For Sale","Blocked","Available","Sold","Booked"},

FiscalYear=,FiscalQuarter=,FiscalMonth=,Week#=,[Day (#)]=,

P_Name=P(P_Name),B_Name=p(B_Name),T_Name=P(T_Name),Product_Name=p(Product_Name)>}DISTINCT U_ID)

I am trying to filter the count only with p_name not with FiscalYear,FiscalQuarter,FiscalMonth,Week# and [Day (#)].

Please check the expression.

Reagrds,

Keerthi KS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Count({$<U_Available_Status={"Blocked","Available","Sold","Booked","Not Available","Not for Sale"},FiscalYear=,FiscalQuarter=,FiscalMonth=,Week#=,[Day (#)]=>} U_ID)

This expression is working. Data will not filter on date fields.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The overrides for FiscalYear to [Day (#)] are redundant as the 1 already ignores all selections. I assume your expression is not filtering the way you want, but its impossible to suggest useful alternatives without looking at your qvw or at least a representative sample.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

QVW is around 500mb.

Count of the U_ID should not be dependant on FiscalYear to [Day (#)]. Means if i select fiscalyear, count should not have any impact.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

See here for how to prepare a sample document

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Count({$<U_Available_Status={"Blocked","Available","Sold","Booked","Not Available","Not for Sale"},FiscalYear=,FiscalQuarter=,FiscalMonth=,Week#=,[Day (#)]=>} U_ID)

This expression is working. Data will not filter on date fields.