Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

*** Forums Update 4/23/09, PLEASE READ ***

Wow! What a first week for the new QlikCommunity Forums! We are glad to bring this new system to our members, and we're psyched that you dove right in and started using it! Now that we have a week of the new system under our belt, I'd like to share some tips and observations with you; I hope you find them helpful!

• The "Archived Forums" are now READ ONLY. Since this and the other Product Forums are the new place to discuss and ask questions about QlikView, we don't need to have two separate places; your questions and discussions will get lost!

So, the archived posts are available for search and reading, but not posting. If there is a topic that you'd like to discuss in the Archived Forums, start a new topic here in the Product Forums and link to the old post's URL.
  • Please remember to use DESCRIPTIVE subject titles for your posts. That means, don't just type "Set Analysis"! If you use a descriptive name, the "Related Posts" area to the right of the screen will populate with related posts, and you may find an answer to your question.
  • Please TAG your posts. This is another great way to search the forum for an answer to your questions without having to post a question. These forums are fast-moving, it's easier to search for a question than post a new one and have it get pushed down the list by newer questions.
  • If someone suggests the correct answer to your forum question, please click "Verify Answer"! New members to our community will see the unanswered questions and think we aren't responsive...and w all know that's not true!
  • As always, SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST! The search functionality on this site is very robust...a big improvement over the old system!
  • If you have a question about how to use the forum and its new features, please reach out to me by private message (here's a link, click "Start a Conversation"). I'll respond to your question as soon as I can.
  • We'll be looking for moderators and other folks to assist us as the QlikCommunity grows; if you'd like to be considered as a forum moderator, please send me a message using the link above.

Thanks for your great participation so far!

Jason Long
QlikTech, Inc.

0 Replies