Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Full accumulation in charts

I have a problem with full accumulation in a chart.

It seams that I only can accumulate over max 100 dimension values, even if i have maked a check in "Full Accumulation".

I like to se a accumulated saldo of a balance sheet account over a year where my dimension is date. And since I have 365 days in a year, I get the problem. Its only the first 100 days that gives me the correct value.

Any sugestions?

Henrik

5 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Have you tried to use a rangesum() function with an above() or before() function to accumulate amounts between rows? Here's an example:

rangesum(above(sum(Sales),0,365))

You can replace the 365 with a expression that counts the number of days you have like the following expression.

rangesum(above(sum(Sales),0,max(total Date)-min(total Date)+1))

Regards.

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

henrikmatz wrote:It seams that I only can accumulate over max 100 dimension values, even if i have maked a check in "Full Accumulation".

Works fine for me. See attached. 365 days, every day with 1 sale, full accumulation. The graph smoothly climbs through the entire year. Am I misunderstanding your problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks John and Karl,

It might be because my measure is a Set.

I will work a litle more with the problem a see if i can find a solution. Its a bit strange.

Unfortunately the workbook is confidential, so i cannot publish it.

Henrik

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok i found the problem but not the solution.

The problem is that there are more dimension values that can be shown inside the width of my chart.

Any sugestions, cause i would like to have a fixed width in my solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok there was a nice solution.

I just checked the property "Continous". (Axes-properties).

That solved my problem.

Case closed.