Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

HTML Field

I have an html field that I would like to display. Right now it is showing all the code which isn't pretty. Is there a way to have it converted into a html display? So, instead of <table>...</table> it would actually show the table.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Unless you're working with AJAX I don't think there is a way to actually do that. It will be a nice feature if it's ever added though.

You could try reading the html field table through the new "load from_field" and then displaying a QlikView table instead.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Ok, so after looking at this more I want to be able to retrieve the field with html after a button is selected.

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Unless you're working with AJAX I don't think there is a way to actually do that. It will be a nice feature if it's ever added though.

You could try reading the html field table through the new "load from_field" and then displaying a QlikView table instead.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Daniel for your response.

Do you know of a place I can read about the "load from_field"? I'm pretty new to QV.

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi Kristen,

you can use the script wizard for internet files. I think it will take the first <table> from the website. See attached example app.

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D