Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Load the Rolling 1 year records in Qlikview script.

Hi All,

I want to load the rolling 1 year record in qlikview script dynamically. Can anyone assist me.

If script running now (04/28/2017) means, the script should load all the records between (04/28/2016 to 04/28/2017).

If script running  on (04/28/2017) means ,the script should load all the records between (04/29/2016 to 04/29/2017).

Regards,

ShakilaD

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Two conditions are same. I am assuming may be typo error

Here, you can write like below

If Today() Then

Load * From <Data Source> where DateField >= Today() and DateField <= AddYears(Today(), 1)

Else

Load * From <Data Source>

End If

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Two conditions are same. I am assuming may be typo error

Here, you can write like below

If Today() Then

Load * From <Data Source> where DateField >= Today() and DateField <= AddYears(Today(), 1)

Else

Load * From <Data Source>

End If

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anil, its working.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Awesome, Can you close this thread by flag of Correct Answer

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful