Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Limerique
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot connect with Salesforce connector

Hi,

Can anyone assist, I am struggling to login to my Salesforce with the Salesforce connector. I keep on getting an error message that states "Invalid username/password/token or logged out"

Labels (1)
1 Reply
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @Limerique 

Thanks for posting your query.

• When you log onto the website it whitelists the machine that you log on from.  If you are using Qlik Sense Desktop that is quite straight forward, just log on from your own machine.

• If you are using Qlik Sense Enterprise then the connection is actually made from the server.  You will need to Remote Desktop to the Qlik Sense Server and then go to the SalesForce web site from within that remote desktop session.

• It also could be the user permission side that needed to be configured to allow the connector to access it.  There was also slight strangeness that the password used was a composite of the actual password and the access token generated from within SalesForce.  Please try to use different login credentials and verify.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!