Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ingridmerx
Contributor III
Contributor III

Cannot find link to download web connector

Hi,

I cannot find the link to download the Qlik web connector. I tried the usual webpage but there was no link.

6 Replies
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

you can find it under "Qlik Connectors" link on Qlik software download page. 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Then in the Product list box, look for Qlik Web Connectors...  You will need to be logged in in order to see this level of detail though, just FYI.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
ingridmerx
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I can only see the standard connectors (after logging in). Does this mean that we do not have the appropriate license? If so, how can I obtain a specific connector (in this case the web connector)?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hey Ingrid, apologies, I had a full response done to you, but my login had timed out, so I lost everything! 🙂  So, it sounds like you found the installer, but the specific connector you want is in the 'Premium' connectors, which would require a license, so I am going to give you two links below, the first one is to Help related to Standard v Premium connectors, so you can confirm which it is, and the second is how to apply license in case you do have a license and just did not know how to apply it etc.  I will actually include one more link to the top level of the Help for the Web Connectors, so you can check the other info there if need be, hopefully this will be what you need at this point.

Standard v Premium list:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_QWC/Data-So...

How to apply license:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_QWC/Install...

Main Web Connector Help link:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_QWC/Setup-d...

If by chance you do need a license, I would reach out to Customer Support team to find out who your account rep is, so you can get in touch with them to purchase that or get a quote etc.  Hopefully this is everything you need.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
ingridmerx
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Brett,

Thank you for the reply. I'm afraid I will have to ask my reseller for a quote. I presume that the connector can be bought and installed seperately.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ingrid, the installer contains all the connectors, what we do is set the license up to 'activate' just the connectors you want to use...  Hopefully this makes sense and hopefully your reseller will be able to get you hooked up with the correct one at this point.  Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Brett