Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phtieu
Contributor
Contributor

Dashboards can't be viewed from outside host server

Hello,

I have encountered the issue where I can see dashboards within host server (by Qlik accesspoint), but cannot see them from external site (using web link) as in screenshots below. Note that both screenshots are taken from the same external environment.

phtieu_0-1722995567497.pngphtieu_1-1722995580487.png

Please help to point out the issue and guide me what should I do in this situation. Thank you very much for your help.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
marcus_sommer

What happens if not an application is directly called else the link accessed the Access Point? Possible or re-directed to the login-page? Especially if the Access Point is opened within a parallel tab.

phtieu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the reply.

I'm taking over Qlikview server from other people, so I'm kinda new to it. Can you please elaborate more on the issue ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

marcus_sommer

There are lot of things which might prevent the access - most likely is a wrong url and/or a missing authentication and/or network-issues (firewall / group policies, proxies, ...).

Therefore the above suggestions to exclude step by step possible causes.

Beside this - has this ever worked? If yes, does it further work for a single user?

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@phtieu 

Does it work if you go through the Access Point? http://<YourServerFQDN>/qlikview/index.htm