Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
calarcon
Contributor
Contributor

Error: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: Job aborted, check log for Job in Job Overview (transaction SM37)

Hi experts,

I´m having this error log when I trying to do a query to SAP table.

The script that result to this error is this :

ACTUAL:
LOAD
      CHANGE_TSTAMP;

SELECT
     Min(CHANGE_TSTAMP) as CHANGE_TSTAMP
FROM   BCA_CN_LINK
WHERE OBJECT_TYP LIKE 'BCAA'
                 AND FUNCTION LIKE '13%'

With this script the error log is 

2019-10-07 16:22:42 1 fields found: CHANGE_TSTAMP,
2019-10-07 16:22:42 Error: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: Job aborted, check log for Job /QTQVC/READ_DATA in
2019-10-07 16:22:42 Job Overview (transaction SM37)

Making some changes to the script to see if the error is on this side, I did this modification without LIKE sentence

ACTUAL:
FIRST 10
LOAD

OBJECT_ID,
  CONTRACT_INT,
  OBJECT_TYP,
  FUNCTION,
  CN_LINK_ID,
  CHANGE_TSTAMP
FROM    BCA_CN_LINK
WHERE OBJECT_TYP = 'BCAA'
                AND CHANGE_TSTAMP > $(vULTIMA_CARGA)

And the result was ok .....so

I like to know if someone had the same problem , if is in the connector or in the SQL query to SAP table.

Thanks 

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Check the following article, this is our means of collecting the info we need to analyze SAP Connector issues, the key thing here would be the connector log, this is likely where your useful info is being written.  There should be something more useful in the actual connector log in this case versus the script log entry.  

SAP Connector case requirements

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.