This is the answer our SAP admins have provided to me.
Yes, we used correct Server name for RFC.
Also we try to modify RFC.
Here is a screen of generated RFC:
But TEST RFC connection doesn’t work:
Is it correct?
There is no direct net connection between Qlickview and SAPBW, only through saprouter (BW server in DMZ, through saprouter), looks like Qlickview try to connect directly to BW by 3300 port (without saprouter string). Test connect is OK, but when we try extract data error appears:
it's also a good idea to check whether the services file is maintained (especially if there's no SAP GUI installed) and maybe double check that there is no Recinfo / Secinfo active that prohibits your program call.
We have installed SAP GUI on Qlick server, but it does not resolve the problem. On SAP BW system parameter gw/acl_mode is set to 0, and there are no files reg_info and sec_info, that means all programs must be registered, without any problems.
Upgrading to the latest connector release (6.5.1) is always a good thing! The error might not be resolved but there can be improvements in the logging which makes it more easy to understand the cause of the error.
Since there is a backwards compatibility towards the SAP transports (not necessary to import the latest SAP transports), you would only have to install the Windows files. In that case, don't forget to restart the Qlik SAP Network Server after the installation.
It works in our system... I'm using a connection string like:
CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=QvSAPEXTRConnector.dll;ASHOST=/H/10.76.xxx.xx/S/sapdp99/H/10.76.xxx.xx;SYSNR=06;CLIENT=800;SRVHOST=localhost;SRVPORT=8680;USERIP=10.88.x.xx;XUserId=STRDGUJOHTWB;XPassword=BGdULUdNMLZSGXFGfE;";
Maybe there can be some useful information in this document on the pages 3-4 and 10-11.