Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martijn_W
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Web Connectors issue - Breaking change?

Hi to all here,

I had a really serious issue this morning with the Qlik Web Connectors. I use the SFTP connector primarily to fetch data and process it, without much time to spare.

I have it running as a service on the same windows 2019 server as the other Qlik services. Suddenly this morning it wasn't running and would not start up (may have not started up after rebooting the server, which happens daily at midnight). When I tried to run the connectors locally (not as a service), I got a pop-up that said something along the line of: 'Update available, please make use of the opportunity to update to the latest version'.

Very, very, annoying. I downloaded the latest patch and am now waiting on ICT the install the .NET 4.7.2 Framework, as the documentation states that this is now required to run the connectors.

1. Was this happening as intended (end of support 1st of April?)? // The server is rebooted daily, so the service, too.
2. If so, how can I make sure I know about these kinds of important dates beforehand? This really is hard to explain to stakeholders.

Any insight on this would be much appreciated. I was unable to find any information about this anywhere.

Martijn

0 Replies