Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anjaligupta17
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Sap ReportConnector with multiple users

Hi Community Members,

I am using Sap ReportConnector for SAP single user. I have a requirement to use SAP ReportConnector with multiple users.

For example, currently using SAP ReportConnector for China users. Now for Japan user,  he will login SAP with different user and password to see his relevant data thus different variant needs to be created for using SAP ReportConnector in qlik.

If anyone could suggest anyway where we can have this feature dynamic depending on who has logged in SAP, ReportConnector should be able to change the user and password accordingly , avoiding the creation of multiple variants in SAP.   

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Anjali, the best guidance I can give you on this one is to reach out to your partner manager on our side, as this is more of a licensing issue than anything else, and they should be able to confirm if what you wish to do can be done with the license you have etc.  I cannot recall for sure which way the license goes, if it is one Connector license per QlikView/Qlik Sense environment, or per SAP environment...  I am not sure the user situation should be an issue, any developer should be able to install the connector etc., the licensing is the key thing you want to be in compliance with, and again, I cannot recall which way things align, but your partner manager should be able to confirm that for you.  Hopefully this helps, if you have further questions, just leave another post.  I am going to be out the next week after today, FYI.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.