Skip to main content
Announcements
Document boards are being consolidated, this board no longer allows NEW documents READ MORE

Files for creation of a Gantt chart

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

Files for creation of a Gantt chart

Last Update:

Jun 5, 2012 9:15:22 AM

Updated By:

hic

Created date:

Jun 5, 2012 9:15:22 AM

Attachments

Have you ever wanted to create a Gantt chart in QlikView, only to find out that this chart type is not one of the pre-defined charts? Then you should be happy to learn that it is possible to create a Gantt chart and that it is not very difficult. See more on Recipe for Gantt chart.

HIC

Grouped.png

Stacked.png

Labels (1)
Comments
sthservo_bi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

i have a scenario where the durations from the data can be over night.

The problem is that, sometimes the chart appends the next "row"  directly to the previous one.

The duration measure looks like this:

RangeMax(above(Max (BDERUECK.c_BisZeitstempel),0,RowNo()))
-
RangeMax(Min(BDERUECK.c_VonZeitstempel),RangeMax(Above(Max(BDERUECK.c_BisZeitstempel),1,RowNo()-1)))

Format: BDERUECK.c_VonZeitstempel = dd.mm.yy hh:mm

Bar offset:
if(IsNull(above(Only(MB_Aktivitaet.c_RessourceBezeichnung))), Min(BDERUECK.c_VONZEIT),
RangeMax(0,Min(BDERUECK.c_VONZEIT)-RangeMax(above(Max(BDERUECK.c_BISZEIT),1,rowno()-1))))

Format: BDERUECK.c_VONZEIT = hh:mm (timestamp does not work at all)

Does someone has a fix for that?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
santosh4195
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @hic 

Is it possible to create Gantt chart for particular day using start time and end time of a project(in my case workspace reservation)? I need a Gantt chart showing the particular room is reserved/available in that time interval. Please help me with any solution!!

Thank you

0 Likes
Version history
Last update:
‎2012-06-05 09:15 AM
Updated by:
Former Employee