Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elenaramurica
Contributor
Contributor

Conditional subtotals in QLIK PIVOT tables

I have the below PIVOT tabe in QLIK.

MIX = Column (4)*Column(5)

Issue is with totals. Instead of default QLIK logic, I need to sum the MIX results @ Item level.

I use PIVOT because ultimateley I will Colapse everithing to Customer totals and there will be multiple Customers.

Example below,  desired totals is 0.3% (sum of all green numbers) instead of 5.1% (QLIK logic).

What formula should I use for these PivotTotals?

Helenaramurica_0-1673518827084.png

Labels (2)
4 Replies
elenaramurica
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello experts!

I am not sure if my question is unclear or there really is no solution to this issue :(. Please help if there is.

Thank you!

JHuis
Creator III
Creator III

I think i can help you,

but is it possible you gave an app with you data ? Then i could help you. 

elenaramurica
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello!

I added sample input data and next to it are the pivot and formulas I am trying to make.

Issue is to get the results highlighted in YELLOW.  For Subtotals I am NOT  using the same the formula as for the individual items in that column.

Need PIVOT to colapse to customer or Customer/Site. But for that column, the formula depends on the individual items results...

elenaramurica
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello experts!

Someone suggested I need to download the pivot into an independednt database and reimport to Qlik to be able to create the output I need... Is this my only option?

As explained, the issue is to get the results highlighted in YELLOW (in atatch, Raw data and PIVOT).  For Subtotals I am NOT  using the same formula as for the individual items in that column.