cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EnricoArlanchTechEdge
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Generate a PowerPoint report

Hello everyone! I have this little problem.

I am generating a Powerpoint report with a Qlik Cloud automation, which among other things, takes a sheet where there is a text object.

In the generated powerpoint i see the text, but it is an image and not an editable text, and I would need an editable text.

EnricoArlanchTechEdge_0-1673532400080.png

So my question is whether it is possible to generate a Powerpoint report with an editable text in it.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi!

The powerpoint output format is a newly released output format.

Unfortunately, only images are currently exported in the Powerpoint output format. 

To raise your feature request, please post it here.

Ideas | Qlik Community

With that said, you can leave some blank space in the source app/sheet then add a text box 'after' the report has been delivered.

insert text box after report delivery.png

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi!

The powerpoint output format is a newly released output format.

Unfortunately, only images are currently exported in the Powerpoint output format. 

To raise your feature request, please post it here.

Ideas | Qlik Community

With that said, you can leave some blank space in the source app/sheet then add a text box 'after' the report has been delivered.

insert text box after report delivery.png

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
EnricoArlanchTechEdge
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Frank!

Thank you for the answer, I will try to propose the idea to the community as you suggested.