Contributor
Contributor

Export list of user and access

Hello,

I need to export each month a list containing the following information :

- user name

- licence (analyser or professional)

- date of last connexion

- for each stream, the type of access : no access, read,write ...

- admin role

I can find all these information in the qmc, but I didn't find any way of exporting these information in a CSV file. 

Do you know if there's any way of doing that ?

Thank you,

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
saso70
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi you can use google extension for export anything from QMC in csv files please check the link ; https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/export-qlik-sense-qmc-tab/dbnjjihpapafmihpnionckfipbmalhko...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @emilie_hoffmann,

Exporting this user information to CSV isn't functionality that's present in Qlik Sense out of the box.  There are monitoring apps available though that can likely provide you with this information. The monitoring apps are accessed from the Monitoring Apps link under Governance in the QMC navigation panel.  Have a look at each of the apps, specifically the License Monitor app, to see if they have the information you're looking for.  If the monitoring apps do not have any or all of the information you're after, you can use the QRS API to pull data into your own custom developed app.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
saso70
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi you can use google extension for export anything from QMC in csv files please check the link ; https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/export-qlik-sense-qmc-tab/dbnjjihpapafmihpnionckfipbmalhko...