Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Enterprise SaaS Analyser Capacity

Hello everyone, 

I have an analyser capacity license and I'd like to assign it a user, yet I do not quite understand how it is done. I read it was automatically assigned if the user does not have any license allocated. However, the license that is automatically assigned to the user is a professional instead of the analyser capacity one. Is it because I have one pro left? 

Rolando_Montero_0-1640868162333.png

Best regards

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Rolando_Montero,

Please ensure that the user is not assigned a professional license using an assignment rule. They should not be given a professional license unless they have been assigned one directly or if the user is part of a group that is assigned a professional license.

View solution in original post

Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello @Seanog_Murphy ,

Thanks for your answer and just to complement that I did some research and you must first disable the following rules from the management console under ENTITLEMENTS. Otherwise, any user that logs in to the tenant will be assigned a professional license or analyser license if any. Rolando_Montero_0-1641385581647.png

After turning this rules off, I logged in with a dummy user and an analyser capacity licensed was automatically assigned. So, I opened an app and after I made some selections chucks of 6 minutes were discounted from the quota.

Rolando_Montero_1-1641386348714.png

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Rolando_Montero,

Please ensure that the user is not assigned a professional license using an assignment rule. They should not be given a professional license unless they have been assigned one directly or if the user is part of a group that is assigned a professional license.

Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello @Seanog_Murphy ,

Thanks for your answer and just to complement that I did some research and you must first disable the following rules from the management console under ENTITLEMENTS. Otherwise, any user that logs in to the tenant will be assigned a professional license or analyser license if any. Rolando_Montero_0-1641385581647.png

After turning this rules off, I logged in with a dummy user and an analyser capacity licensed was automatically assigned. So, I opened an app and after I made some selections chucks of 6 minutes were discounted from the quota.

Rolando_Montero_1-1641386348714.png

Have a nice day!