Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Enterprise SaaS Analyser Capacity

Hello everyone, 

I have an analyser capacity license and I'd like to assign it a user, yet I do not quite understand how it is done. I read it was automatically assigned if the user does not have any license allocated. However, the license that is automatically assigned to the user is a professional instead of the analyser capacity one. Is it because I have one pro left? 

Rolando_Montero_0-1640868162333.png

Best regards

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Rolando_Montero,

Please ensure that the user is not assigned a professional license using an assignment rule. They should not be given a professional license unless they have been assigned one directly or if the user is part of a group that is assigned a professional license.

View solution in original post

Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello @Seanog_Murphy ,

Thanks for your answer and just to complement that I did some research and you must first disable the following rules from the management console under ENTITLEMENTS. Otherwise, any user that logs in to the tenant will be assigned a professional license or analyser license if any. Rolando_Montero_0-1641385581647.png

After turning this rules off, I logged in with a dummy user and an analyser capacity licensed was automatically assigned. So, I opened an app and after I made some selections chucks of 6 minutes were discounted from the quota.

Rolando_Montero_1-1641386348714.png

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Rolando_Montero,

Please ensure that the user is not assigned a professional license using an assignment rule. They should not be given a professional license unless they have been assigned one directly or if the user is part of a group that is assigned a professional license.

Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello @Seanog_Murphy ,

Thanks for your answer and just to complement that I did some research and you must first disable the following rules from the management console under ENTITLEMENTS. Otherwise, any user that logs in to the tenant will be assigned a professional license or analyser license if any. Rolando_Montero_0-1641385581647.png

After turning this rules off, I logged in with a dummy user and an analyser capacity licensed was automatically assigned. So, I opened an app and after I made some selections chucks of 6 minutes were discounted from the quota.

Rolando_Montero_1-1641386348714.png

Have a nice day!