Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzanne_van_der_Tang
Contributor III
Contributor III

Security rule blocking view on load script for 1 specific app

Hi,

I've got a strange thing going on: 
On all apps in the work stream, my colleagues and myself are able to view (and run) the load script. Except for 1 specific app. Even when we rename the app, or import it again using a different name, the load script can not be seen. The error message (translated from dutch, so could be slightly different in english):

---

Access Denied

You have no permission to the datamodel view. Reason for this could be the authorisations, or a not supported machine, or app is published and has status "read-only".

---

When I give myself full rights in hub, I am able to see the dataload script on this app too. 

My main question: How can I audit the load editor view-rules? I would like to see in qmc a checkbox who is allowed to see the load editor, and based on which rules. When I know how to do that, I can compare the security rules on all other apps to the ones of this "refusing" app, and know what causes this...

Grt,
Suzanne

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @Suzanne_van_der_Tang  

Please refer to this Qlik article . It explains how to set up a security rule for accessing the Data Load Editor of an application.