Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzanne_van_der_Tang
Contributor II
Contributor II

Security rule blocking view on load script for 1 specific app

Hi,

I've got a strange thing going on: 
On all apps in the work stream, my colleagues and myself are able to view (and run) the load script. Except for 1 specific app. Even when we rename the app, or import it again using a different name, the load script can not be seen. The error message (translated from dutch, so could be slightly different in english):

---

Access Denied

You have no permission to the datamodel view. Reason for this could be the authorisations, or a not supported machine, or app is published and has status "read-only".

---

When I give myself full rights in hub, I am able to see the dataload script on this app too. 

My main question: How can I audit the load editor view-rules? I would like to see in qmc a checkbox who is allowed to see the load editor, and based on which rules. When I know how to do that, I can compare the security rules on all other apps to the ones of this "refusing" app, and know what causes this...

Grt,
Suzanne

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @Suzanne_van_der_Tang  

Please refer to this Qlik article . It explains how to set up a security rule for accessing the Data Load Editor of an application.