Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cakshay14
Contributor
Contributor

User Usage Stats

Hi All,

I have one query

Suppose a user have access to any dashboard in Qlikview,

but when I go to  Governance dashboard and select that particular dashboard ; that user's name is not present in the list 

Does that means he hasn't access the app ever?

Or in simple way does Governance dashboard do not show user name if user has not access any app?

Thanks

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Governance Dashboard shows actual usage. It does not show permissions.

cakshay14
Contributor
Contributor
Author

If user's name is not present in governance dashboard while selecting any particular dashboard(Greyed out)

does that mean the user did not accessed that particular dashboard ever?

Or
MVP
MVP

If the user's name is excluded after selecting a specific document, then that user has not accessed the document using the QlikView Server during the time frame being analyzed. It is possible they opened the app directly using an installed QlikView client, or that they've used the app via QlikView Server outside of the time frame being analyzed, of course.

cakshay14
Contributor
Contributor
Author

So,  suppose If I am being given a task to revoke a user's access if that user hasn't used particular dashboard from last 60 days .

So what can I do in this scenario if User's name is present in security file ot that dashboard  but greyed out in governance dashboard for the same dashboard.

Please suggest a way to do so?

Or
MVP
MVP

Whether or not a user has actually used a document has nothing to do with whether they are present in the permissions list. I'm not sure what it is you're asking. If you want to remove a user's access, you can do that.