Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coloful_architect
Creator II
Creator II

how to create/edit task load from Hub at Qlik Sense May 2023

I am on the on-premise server version.

Based on this post 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2023/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Apps/app-reload.htm

it looks I should be able to create/edit the app load from hub by right clicking the app.

I have set up myself as hub admin, I am actually a root admin and able to access to manage reload task. but could NOT create or edit. If there is a task scheduled to refresh, I could abort it or restart by hitting the signs at Actions column.

But do not see the edit option there. Anything I miss?

coloful_architect_0-1706298428782.png

Labels (2)
1 Reply
iamasimansari2020
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

1. User Roles and Permissions:

• Verify that your user account is assigned the necessary roles and permissions. In Qlik Sense, roles such as "Content Admin" or "Security Admin" often grant users the required privileges to create and edit apps.
  2. Stream Permissions:

• Ensure that the stream where you are working allows for the creation and editing of apps. Stream permissions can affect what actions users are allowed to perform within the hub.
  3. Qlik Sense QMC (Qlik Management Console) Settings:

• Navigate to the QMC and check the configuration settings related to security and user access. Make sure that the roles assigned to your account have the necessary rights.
  4. Reload Task Permissions:

• While you can manage reload tasks, make sure the associated user roles also allow for app creation and editing.
  5. Browser Cache:

• Clear your browser cache or try using a different browser to ensure that any cached settings or permissions are not causing issues.