Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

ActiveSheetId

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

ActiveSheetId

Please can the QV function be replicated in QS : GetActiveSheetID( )

15 Comments
PabloLabbeImaps
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

As I know The sheetid shouldn't change when you move the app to another server or publish to a stream or even duplicate the app. Every time you create a sheet, a new unique id is generated and cannot be changed.

Meghann_MacDonald

@Cristian_Dorbesi , @PabloLabbeImaps is correct, the sheet ID will stay the same between publishing to a stream and going from stage to prod. 

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi @OlivierS , this was delivered, I don't understand your comment? Is there something you are missing with the solution?

Meghann

OlivierS
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

hi Meghan, to my knowledge a function returning the sheet id has not been delivered or documented on Qlik Sense Saas...

Just a practical limitation example: To ease navigation on a Saas solution and configure a "go to last visited sheet" (the client want his filter on another page),i had to set up a set variable button and store the id of each page manually.... Problem is: the app keep getting new pages and the only solution we got is not viable on the long run.

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee