Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Consistent Behaviour of QlikSense Themes

mgsrinivasmurthy44
Contributor II
Contributor II

Consistent Behaviour of QlikSense Themes

The Qlik Sense Themes is a good feature to enable the self service capability for end users and also to encourage easy management of the themes in one central place.However we have noted that in case of the Qlik provided KPI Chart the theme behaviour is bit inconsistent . In our case we had found out that when you use black font for the KPI text and then switch themes to change the theme the font colour and the background colour used to change to white and this effectively hides the text to end users and according to the theme property the font colour should have changed to Grey.It seems other charts are behaving fine even though I haven't checked all. Black is a very common font and I feel this needs to be addressed to ensure this is fixed as this is stopping few users as they believe this is not consistent behaviour and can pose more issues as this might be affecting to more such charts which has not been tested. Qlik support team acknowledged the issue as bug however they finally came back saying it is expected behaviour and hence raising this assuming Qlik will get this fixed . This is not a new feature rather ensuring the product feature is behaving as per the expectation.

2 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived