Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Copy multiple values from a filter

dimitar_dekov
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Copy multiple values from a filter

Attachments

Very often users need to be able to copy Qlik values to the clipboard in order to paste them in Excel or in another tool. In QlikView you could copy the values from anywhere - list boxes, multi boxes, the current selections object, etc. Now in Qlik Sense, we can copy cell values from tables and expanded filter panes, but we cannot do this from the filters (selection on top of the screen or single-line filter pane. We need to have the ability to right-click and copy possible values, current cell value, excluded values, all values from anywhere in Qlik (or at least single-line filter panes, and selections on top of the screen).

5 Comments
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea.

Thanks,
Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
cfountain72
Creator II
Creator II

Had a similar request today, except the need was to be able to copy/paste text from a text box. I completed the request, and was dumbfounded that this wasn't possible (as I'm sure my customer was).

Please make this possible.

Thanks,

Chris

curmudgeon
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE MAKE THIS POSSIBLE !

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived