Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Export total straight table to Excel

mwanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Export total straight table to Excel

Hi Qlik,

With the export to Excel function Qlik doesn't export the column total with a straight tabel. With the export of a pivot table the total of a dimension is exported.

Maybe a good idea to export the column total of a straight table. My customers are creating now their own totals in Excel and cost time.

Greetings

Martijn Wanders

25 Comments
PedroC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik should consider this as a serious gap.

I've got about 500 Qlik dual licencing users and you can bet that none of them understand why this issue hasn't been solved yet.

Qlik sense has three mayor issues qlik should focus on, export of totals in straight tables,  cyclic groups and printing/pdf exporting when printing data exceeds screen area.

Thanks in advance 

NemoAndStitch22
Contributor III
Contributor III

I would really like this feature added too, it's driving me nuts having to add them and having to recalculate the formulas to get correct %s.

jorgenpet
Contributor III
Contributor III

Strongly agree!

francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Being following this closely, hope it moves on soon... 

Ian_Crosland
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - In Development
robertomontanar
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III
My clients don't understand why Qlikview does it and Sense doesn't.  Me too urge the implementation of this function
Digvijay_Singh

FYI, Feb 2022 release has this feature added to have total column exported to Excel.

Digvijay_Singh

I downloaded the technical preview version and did a little test just now.

Digvijay_Singh_0-1643751655504.png

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Delivered as of February 2022 release. Download as Data has a formatting option that will include totals if present.

Patric_Nordstrom_0-1645377393668.png

Status changed to: Delivered
Digvijay_Singh

looks like a typo..should be Feb 2022 release