Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Google Analytics Web Connector - Compatibility for GA4

Stas_vd_Braber
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Google Analytics Web Connector - Compatibility for GA4

The Google Analytics Web Connector is currently only compatible for the Google Universal Analytics (UA). GA4 is due to replace the current version of Google Analytics (Universal Analytics or UA) in June 2023. More and more customers are now migrating to GA4. The GA4 comes with a new API (Google Analytics Data API). It would be great if the web connector becomes compatible for this new API, or that a new web connector is created. 

Tags (1)
54 Comments
2wentworth
Contributor II
Contributor II

Yes - its in the May release.

barsssk
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello again. Thanks for the connector.

However I dont think we are able to copy request json and get the results as it was in google analytcis universal connector. Im not asking this just because usability purposes but functionality. For example I couldn't find filtering options anywhere, but request string would have it.

Do have any plans adding that request json property, similar to request url in GAU?

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived