Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Load More Button in Qlik Sense

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Load More Button in Qlik Sense

Devices may show a Load more button at the bottom of some Qlik Sense objects.
The button will be displayed whenever Qlik Sense detects that touch has been enabled.

• A table will show a “Load More” button after 50 rows. 
  • Listbox/filterpane after 200 rows.

This functionality has been introduced to address performance issues with large applications or data sets. When an object with a large data set is opened, only a certain amount will render. To see more, press the Load More button.

Customers have requested to have this feature to receive a toggle (turn off globally for all users).

Source: Load More Button in Qlik Sense  

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
7 Comments
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea.

Thanks,

Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
lbgame
Contributor
Contributor

I have 600 comma separated rows rendered as a string, so rendering 1 row is as fast as rendering 600. This [load more] button is highly disruptive and I need a way to disable it. Please let me know if it is addressed in the November 21 version to which I am planning an upgrade.

Rushikeshpawar198
Contributor
Contributor

Hey hi, As I can see that people have given feedback for not having the load more option. But in my case, I am desperately in need of that feature. Because my companies dashboard has more then 16 views with full of objects in them. to improve the user experience, I want this load more feature for the tables in the view.

Right now there is no load more option in my case. If anyone knows how to enable it please do let me know.

Or if there is extension available for it, do let me know that too. 

fosuzuki3
Contributor II
Contributor II

I understand and support the limitation concept, but developers should have the possibility to increase the pagination size in the table properties. There should also be an option for the user to "load all" (maybe with a warning that it might take some time?).

I'd prefer the report to be a few seconds slower to render and bring all records, rather than having to use the "load more" and "load previous". 50 records at a time seems ridiculous to me and quite annoying.

drdave
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using  a few hacks to emulate this feature. It seems like the ideal functionality for everyone would be:

Possible to enable/disable on any table,
Additional option to enable/disable if touch screen detected,
Include developer option to toggle between loading the next 50 rows or loading all rows when the user clicks the button.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived