Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Log Stream supported in Cluster Environment

mic_lau
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Log Stream supported in Cluster Environment

In the documentation is written that "Log Stream is not supported in a Replicate Cluster Environment." but the client needs to use both Log  Stream (due to high volumes in the source) and Cluster Environment (to achieve high availability).
Is it possible to have Log Stream supported in Cluster Environment?
Professional Services said it's just a matter of certification, is it possible to have it certified?

Thanks,

Michele

8 Comments
sidneyb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Our company is also looking for this enhancement to be able to leverage the log stream in HA environment.

Shelley_Brennan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thank you for the feedback.  We would like to collect feedback and will consider for a future release.

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
smarlafg
Contributor II
Contributor II

We got same requirement in my project also. i.e , Is it possible to have Log Stream supported in Replicate Cluster Environment? If yes, anyone could help me how to achieve this?

Pierretim
Contributor III
Contributor III

I don't see why it would not work, seems to me just a matter of changing the documentation, right ? Or is there a reason for this statement ?

sidneyb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Still not clear and we haven't tested that yet, but seems not be be officially supported and most likely you won't be Qlik support in case you decide to implement it in production.

Pierretim
Contributor III
Contributor III

@sidneyb you are right, we would need a statement from attunity to know if there is any technical reason or if the documentation is just outdated.

For me the benefit of log stream is too important to not use it, but I need HA as well..

Shelley_Brennan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Support for log stream in High Availability / cluster environments is scheduled for release soon.  We will let you know when it is available.

Status changed to: Open - In Development
Shelley_Brennan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Support for log stream tasks in High Availability / Cluster setup is now available with the Nov 2021 release of Qlik Replicate.

Status changed to: Delivered