Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Qlik SaaS - App Objects overview

Serkan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik SaaS - App Objects overview

Dear R&D- and  dear Qlik-Team,

we are missing an very powerful feature in Qlik SaaS. There is no option to get an overview of all App-Objects for an app. Especially the option to get an list of all Sheets and the owner of the sheets for an application is very important and missing in Qlik SaaS. This feature already exists in Qlik Sense Enterprise - so why it shouldn't be missing in Qlik SaaS?

We have had an issue when changing the Authentication method from default (Qlik-ID) to another IDP (e.g. Azure AD) and after changing the app ownership we missed all private sheets of some apps. 

The Qlik-Support couldn't help us really to get back the private sheets.

I think this request should be perceived and accordingly placed internally with R&D!

Thanks.

Best regards

Serkan

Tags (2)
4 Comments
Serkan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Also the option to change the ownership of the sheets in the Qlik SaaS Management Console (it doesn't matter if an published/unpublished (e.g. private Sheet) would be very helpful.

cotiso_hanganu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Again, filtering and lists and sorting... there are some experienced guys doing that ... @ Qlik !

it's not even hard these days .... just integrate Qlik Sense Associative Engine ability to read the metadata of all the apps (the JSON serialization of all apps) and display it within the management console using some meshup ... 

Perhaps in 2006, when I made this proposal for the first time to Qlik R&D team behind Qlikview Publisher to use Qlik interactive interface also in the management consoles, this was quite a challenge to accomplish, but these days, will all the api and integrations and automation, it should be far easier !

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived